First Day At School - Study Preparation Programme
12 July 2007, Thursday
Each day, we walked. The long stretches of road, path and slopes.
Alongside with the largest cemetery in the southern hemisphere.
Around the campus
SiL: This day marks our first day of orientation. Wasn't exactly looking forward to it as I was still in the 'holiday mood' or more often known as the 'honeymoon' period. Haha.
And so, we walked to school each day religiously. Well, that's because that's our only mode of transport to school from our home. Unfortunately. Haha.
And so, we walked to school each day religiously. Well, that's because that's our only mode of transport to school from our home. Unfortunately. Haha.
Each day, we walked. The long stretches of road, path and slopes.Alongside with the largest cemetery in the southern hemisphere.
Sydney Babe: Began our early morning walk at 8.15am! Took about half an hour of fast-walking to reach school. Luckily we had Elain and her long legs to help us set the pace..was almost panting when we reached school! Haha. I enjoyed the walk to school cos its cool and I like the serenity of our neighbourhood! Visited the PT's place as well, they have a landed house with a garden! Our campus is spacious and rather empty. Hopefully it will be buzzing with people when school starts!
SiL:
SiL:
Around the campusThe campus is not a bad place... rather quiet and green. Well, of course it has to be quiet since we're just next to the largest cemetery in the southern hemisphere. LoL! Seemed like a cosy place to me, though a little small and old (can't blame me! NYP was rather new you know...). But I do enjoy the 'oldness' to it and finally having more blocks and seeing other faculties around in school.

1 Comments:
Hi!
I am posting from Tokyo japan.
I study informatics at tokyo university graduate school.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home